We all know the importance of protecting our skin from the sun, especially during the summer months, but it's just as important to protect your eyes! Other than wearing your Funoogles sunnies as often as possible, here are a few simple ways to make sure your eyes stay healthy in the sun.
1. Remember The Reflection: Direct sunlight is just part of the problem. When you're by the beach, water and sand both reflect sunlight back into the eyes, so take extra care.
2. Buy The Brim: In addition to sunglasses, reach for a hat or visor with a large brim to keep your eyes in the shade.
3. Whatever The Weather: Even if it's not super sunny out, remember to wear your sunglasses. UVA rays can still damage your eyes even when it's cloudy.
4. Just Drop It: Keep your eyes moisturized with lubricating eye drops. Warm weather and bright sunlight can dry them out quickly.
5. Never At Noon: Stay inside during the brightest hours (late morning and early afternoon) when UV radiation is at it's peak.
Before you head out to enjoy the sun, scoop up your Funoogles sunglasses right here!