Learning that they have to get (or living with) glasses isn't always easy for little ones to understand, especially if they don't have any role models—real-life or fictional—to look up to. With that in mind, we put together a list of our 10 favorite books for kids with glasses (presented in no particular order)...
1. The Princess Who Wore Glasses
by Laura Hertzfeld Katz
2. Randy Kazandy, where are your glasses?
by Rhonda Fischer
3. Luna and the Big Blur: A Story for Children Who Wear Glasses
by Shirley Day
4. The Nearsighted Giraffe
by A.H Benjamin
5. Arthur's Eyes: An Arthur Adventure
by Marc Brown
6. Pearl and Wagner: Four Eyes
by Kate McMullan
7. I Can See Just Fine
by Eric Barclay
by Penny McKinlay
9. Arlo Needs Glasses
by Barney Saltzberg
10. Girl with Glasses: My Optic History
by Marissa Walsh
And of course, if your kid doesn't have glasses they like, we can help! Find funoogles (that we promise they'll love) here!