It seems like there's a National Day for almost everything (and we try to celebrate as many of them as possible)! I mean, there's "Run It Up The Flagpole And See If Anyone Salutes It" Day (January 2), "Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast" Day (February 6), "Compliment Your Mirror" Day (July 3) and even "International Talk Like a Pirate" Day (September 13). However, there are a few things that we think deserve national days that don't have them yet. So we made this list...
1. "The Top of a Muffin is the Best Part" Day
2. "I Can't Read in the Car Because I get Carsick" Day
3. "I Just Stare at Menus Instead of Reading Them" Day
4. "Why is the Fridge Making That Noise?" Day
5. "OMG I Waved at Somebody I Don't Know" Day
6. "I Talk to my Dog in a Baby Voice" Day
7. "Imagine Conversations that will Never Happen" Day
8. "Eat Pizza for Every Meal" Day
9. "Sing to Songs you Don't Know the Words to" Day
10. And of course, International "Wear Funoogles Everywhere" Day!!
Celebrate International "Wear Funoogles Everywhere" Day by finding your perfect pair here!